- What causes the pain?
- Treating Musculo-skeletal Pain with Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Assessing your pain
- Treating your pain
- Getting results
Ischaemic stroke – occurs in about 7 in 10 cases
Haemorrhagic (bleeding) stroke
The sort of problems that may occur include one or more of the following:
Weakness of one side of the body.
Problems with balance and co-ordination.
Swallowing problems are common.
Speech and communication difficulties.
Difficulty with vision.
Difficulties with mental processes.
Chinese Herbal Medicine for Stroke
Acupuncture for Stroke
Combining Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Herbs and Acupuncture
MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- West medicine look at arthritis
- TCM look at Arthritis
- Western medicine treats Arthritis
- TCM treat Arthritis
- Conventional Medic
- Diabetes according to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Conventional Medical Treatment and side effects
- About Headache
- Clinic treating headache
Assessing your headache
Treating your headache
- What is a Stomach Ulcer?
- What causes Stomach Ulcers?
- Stomach Ulcer symptoms
- What does a Stomach Ulcer affect?
- West medicine treat peptic ulcer
- Chinese Medicine treat peptic ulcer